Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Steves update

Last week we went to his nephrologist to get results from his labs. He is stable right now and the doc says he may even have an extra month or so, but on the flip side she said he could fail in 2 weeks. We received a letter from Aetna that they will pay for all testing, traveling, housing (when there) and most important his transplant. What a blessing.
He has always wanted to see Garth Brooks in concert so for his birthday (next month) I took him to Vegas to go see him. We went with Johnna and Tom (big part of our support team) and his brother met us up there. He is the one that is recovering from his transplant, we enjoyed him tons!
Thanks for all the love and support it helps and means a lot :o)

1 comment:

  1. Tracey and Steve I send all my wishes and prayers to you both. I know this will be a trying time ,but you both are strong and you will get through it.Just know I love you both and if you need me just let me know and I will do my best to be there for you.
    Love Shelly

    ReplyDelete